The village of Santa Rosolia is 1,27 kilometers far from the same town of Viggianello to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Viggianello also belong the localities of Caloie (2,73 km), Campo Le Rose (2,76 km), Canocchielle (9,26 km), Ceruzzo (2,06 km), Cornale (8,40 km), Costamonaci (3,08 km), Cozzo Cricchio (3,81 km), Falascoso (6,45 km), Ficarelle (4,61 km), Filicara (2,31 km), Gallizzi (3,86 km), Gesu' e Maria (2,95 km), Iazzicelli (7,07 km), Muscello (6,66 km), Pantana (2,55 km), Pedali di Viggianello (-- km), Pezzo La Corte (3,58 km), Piano Lo Sfano (3,03 km), Pisciottolo (2,47 km), Prantalato (2,40 km), Prastio (3,68 km), San Cataldo (2,42 km), San Nicola (3,07 km), Sant'Onofrio (2,36 km), Santo Ianni (4,83 km), Scarpaleggia (2,45 km), Torno (4,38 km), Truscera (6,00 km), Turbolo (1,93 km), Varco (9,11 km), Vocolio (1,52 km), Voscari (8,04 km), Zarafa (3,52 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Viggianello.
Please notice that in what follows no statistic nor population data are available at the moment: the same are available for the Italian places having al least the status of municipalities ad for most of the villages too.
The distribution of the most commun family names is equally unavailable.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Santa Rosolia (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Viggianello, to whom Santa Rosolia belongs.
- Map and road map of Santa Rosolia
- A selection of videos about Santa Rosolia
- The latest news about Santa Rosolia, the municipality of Viggianello, the province of Potenza and the Basilicata region.