The village of Ronca is 6,37 kilometers far from the same town of Monte San Pietro to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Monte San Pietro also belong the localities of Amola (5,85 km), Badia (3,53 km), Borra (7,62 km), Ca'di Dio (3,42 km), Calderino (7,28 km), Chiesa Nuova (8,24 km), Gavignano (6,17 km), Gorizia (4,98 km), La Fornace (5,03 km), Loghetto (1,64 km), Mongiorgio (4,41 km), Monte San Giovanni (4,30 km), Montemaggiore (2,10 km), Montepastore (8,02 km), Montesevero (7,55 km), Oca (3,11 km), Padova (6,34 km), Pilastrino di Mongiorgio (3,66 km), Poggio San Chierlo (4,68 km), Ponte Rivabella (7,37 km), Rio Tradito (3,62 km), San Chierlo (5,21 km), San Lorenzo in Collina (5,62 km), San Martino (6,74 km), San Martino in Casola (5,51 km), Sartorano (2,71 km), Venerano (3,53 km), Venezia (4,57 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Monte San Pietro.
Please notice that in what follows no statistic nor population data are available at the moment: the same are available for the Italian places having al least the status of municipalities ad for most of the villages too.
The distribution of the most commun family names is equally unavailable.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Ronca (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Monte San Pietro, to whom Ronca belongs.
- Map and road map of Ronca
- A selection of videos about Ronca
- The latest news about Ronca, the municipality of Monte San Pietro, the province of Bologna and the Emilia-Romagna region.