The village of Ginestreto is 4,61 kilometers far from the same town of Sogliano al Rubicone to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Sogliano al Rubicone also belong the localities of Bagnolo (6,80 km), Barbotto (11,04 km), Biancolino (9,21 km), Bivio Montegelli (10,74 km), Bottega Fortuna (1,64 km), Ca' Conti (4,58 km), Ca' di Giampreto (16,49 km), Ca' Domenichino (7,97 km), Le Ville del Monte (6,29 km), Massamanente (6,41 km), Meleto di Sotto (7,24 km), Montegelli (6,65 km), Montepetra (14,45 km), Montepetra Bassa (16,61 km), Montetiffi (6,48 km), Pietra dell'Uso (5,24 km), Pietra Uso (5,19 km), Ponte Uso (2,58 km), Rontagnano (9,64 km), San Marino (8,98 km), San Martino di Bagnolo (6,80 km), Santa Maria Riopetra (6,95 km), Savignano di Rigo (12,40 km), Strigara (4,24 km), Strigara - Serra (3,47 km), Vignola (0,89 km), Villaggio Baviera (1,73 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Sogliano al Rubicone.
Please notice that in what follows no statistic nor population data are available at the moment: the same are available for the Italian places having al least the status of municipalities ad for most of the villages too.
The distribution of the most commun family names is equally unavailable.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Ginestreto (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Sogliano al Rubicone, to whom Ginestreto belongs.
- Map and road map of Ginestreto
- A selection of videos about Ginestreto
- The latest news about Ginestreto, the municipality of Sogliano al Rubicone, the province of Forlì-Cesena and the Emilia-Romagna region.