The village of Case Guiglia is 7,72 kilometers far from the same town of Palagano to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Palagano also belong the localities of Boccassuolo (5,47 km), Ca Dandrea (3,70 km), Ca Dorazio (6,98 km), Ca Grande (7,47 km), Ca' di Bonchio (0,85 km), Ca' di Pietro (3,03 km), Casa Barbati (5,56 km), Casa Buratta (3,34 km), Casa Cecchino (0,99 km), Casa Cinqui (0,95 km), Casa Marchetti (7,41 km), Casa Nobile (1,24 km), Case Ruozzi (5,78 km), Castellaro (5,65 km), Costrignano (5,17 km), Fappiano (1,71 km), La Cooperativa (5,90 km), La Ferrara (1,64 km), La Lama (1,60 km), Lama di Monchio (7,01 km), Lamalunga (3,50 km), Le Serre (5,82 km), Linaro (6,26 km), Monchio (7,20 km), Monte (0,76 km), Montemolino (1,71 km), Pianacci (0,86 km), Pietraguisa (2,19 km), Raggiola (2,20 km), Riolo (2,06 km), Santo Stefano (0,85 km), Savoniero (2,82 km), Susano (4,35 km), Toggiano (2,38 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Palagano.
Please notice that in what follows no statistic nor population data are available at the moment: the same are available for the Italian places having al least the status of municipalities ad for most of the villages too.
The distribution of the most commun family names is equally unavailable.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Case Guiglia (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Palagano, to whom Case Guiglia belongs.
- Map and road map of Case Guiglia
- A selection of videos about Case Guiglia
- The latest news about Case Guiglia, the municipality of Palagano, the province of Modena and the Emilia-Romagna region.