The village of Borgo Salice is 3,31 kilometers far from the same town of Traversetolo to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Traversetolo also belong the localities of Ariana (3,74 km), Bannone (2,45 km), Borgo Bottone (3,39 km), Campagna (3,57 km), Cantone I (6,08 km), Cantone II (3,63 km), Carcarecchio (1,14 km), Case Cavalli (2,68 km), Case Montefiascone (2,06 km), Case Pozzo (2,24 km), Case Ronchei (3,23 km), Castellaro (1,73 km), Castione de' Baratti (4,95 km), Cazzola (3,74 km), Cevola (0,98 km), Cronovilla (3,89 km), Gabbiola II (2,87 km), Gavazzo (2,55 km), Guardasone (2,71 km), Il Borgo (3,16 km), La Casa (4,19 km), La Fornace (2,38 km), Mamiano (5,17 km), Mazzola (1,96 km), Orio (5,67 km), Sbizzini (1,55 km), Sivizzano (3,50 km), Stafei (4,75 km), Stombellini (2,62 km), Torre (4,29 km), Val Cassano (3,04 km), Vignale (2,68 km), Villa Carbognani (1,85 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Traversetolo.
Please notice that in what follows no statistic nor population data are available at the moment: the same are available for the Italian places having al least the status of municipalities ad for most of the villages too.
The distribution of the most commun family names is equally unavailable.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Borgo Salice (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Traversetolo, to whom Borgo Salice belongs.
- Map and road map of Borgo Salice
- A selection of videos about Borgo Salice
- The latest news about Borgo Salice, the municipality of Traversetolo, the province of Parma and the Emilia-Romagna region.