The village of Caminata is 9,45 kilometers far from the same town of Bobbio to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Bobbio also belong the localities of Altarelli (6,45 km), Area (7,62 km), Arelli Sopra (3,83 km), Bardughina (7,57 km), Bocche' (9,34 km), Brugnoni (3,32 km), Ca di Sopra (9,07 km), Cadelmonte (3,96 km), Caldarola (11,56 km), Callegari (8,90 km), Casarone (5,51 km), Cassolo (8,41 km), Casteghino (4,72 km), Cavarelli (9,76 km), Ceci (9,43 km), Cento Merli (4,69 km), Embresi (11,00 km), Fosseri (10,65 km), Freddezza (9,26 km), Gobbi (6,74 km), Gorazze (5,53 km), La Residenza (7,70 km), Lagobisione (4,10 km), Levratti (6,08 km), Mezzano Scotti (6,45 km), Moglia dei Larbani (6,01 km), Mogliazze (5,11 km), Nosia (8,11 km), Passo Penice (7,03 km), Piancasale (3,29 km), Pianelli (4,07 km), San Cristoforo (4,61 km), San Salvatore (3,52 km), Santa Maria (4,95 km), Schiavi (6,86 km), Tamborlani (9,04 km), Vaccarezza (2,94 km), Valle (3,19 km), Zanacchi (4,34 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Bobbio.
The locality of Caminata rises 879 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Caminata counts 34 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Caminata (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Bobbio, to whom Caminata belongs.
- Map and road map of Caminata
- A selection of videos about Caminata
- The latest news about Caminata, the municipality of Bobbio, the province of Piacenza and the Emilia-Romagna region.