The village of San Biagio is 3,54 kilometers far from the same town of Morfasso to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Morfasso also belong the localities of Arda - Oneto (4,66 km), Bellini (3,66 km), Budelli (3,66 km), Ca' delle Donne (3,43 km), Ca' Ruggeri (3,56 km), Carignone (6,69 km), Casale (8,56 km), Casali (5,82 km), Casenuove (4,99 km), Castagnino (5,37 km), Chiavarini (3,61 km), Cornolo (0,98 km), Costa (4,08 km), Favale (10,46 km), Gazzola (8,46 km), Greghi (2,86 km), Guselli (3,52 km), I Masse' (3,44 km), I Rabbini (7,12 km), Labe' (3,39 km), Levei (1,48 km), Malvisi (3,56 km), Monte (11,82 km), Montelana (4,51 km), Oddi (4,18 km), Olza (1,85 km), Pedina Inferiore (4,36 km), Pedina Superiore (3,87 km), Pelizzone (6,63 km), Perotti (4,34 km), Pianazzo (6,23 km), Rocchetta (1,62 km), Rusteghini (3,03 km), Salino (3,88 km), San Giorgio (8,65 km), San Michele (3,95 km), Santa Franca (5,01 km), Sartori (2,05 km), Secchi Rocchetta (1,86 km), Selva (6,39 km), Sperongia (5,11 km), Teruzzi (9 km), Tiramani (1,99 km), Variano (1,07 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Morfasso.
The locality of San Biagio rises 950 meters abobe sea level.
The population of San Biagio counts 13 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about San Biagio (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Morfasso, to whom San Biagio belongs.
- Map and road map of San Biagio
- A selection of videos about San Biagio
- The latest news about San Biagio, the municipality of Morfasso, the province of Piacenza and the Emilia-Romagna region.