The village of Case Barani is 5,03 kilometers far from the same town of Vernasca to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Vernasca also belong the localities of Bacedasco Basso (11,04 km), Bacedasco Sotto (-- km), Baroni - Mazzaschi (3,13 km), Bertoni (5,14 km), Bignoni (1,51 km), Borla (2,94 km), Bravi (6,87 km), Case Orsi (9,36 km), Castelletto (6,47 km), Colombara (3,93 km), Comini (2,12 km), Corti (6,27 km), Costa di Bignoni (1,81 km), Dadomo (10,68 km), Diga (4,30 km), Dignini (2,05 km), Ferrai - Legatti (1,54 km), Franchini (6,48 km), Gallosi (2,01 km), Granelli (11,08 km), Groppo (5,99 km), Lame (12,25 km), Mocomero (3,12 km), Molino Teodoro (2,41 km), Osteria Nuova (11,30 km), Perpiano (3,85 km), Pianazze (5,09 km), Poggio (7,74 km), Poggiolo (9,27 km), Potaroli (4,28 km), Rocca (12,23 km), Roncadello (13,23 km), Rosi (4,43 km), Settesorelle (10,70 km), Silvani (3,55 km), Trabucchi (9,87 km), Trinita' (4,93 km), Varani (6,71 km), Vigoleno (8,20 km), Villa (7,53 km), Vincini (1,96 km), Vitalto (3,23 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Vernasca.
The locality of Case Barani rises 209 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Case Barani counts 25 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Case Barani (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Vernasca, to whom Case Barani belongs.
- Map and road map of Case Barani
- A selection of videos about Case Barani
- The latest news about Case Barani, the municipality of Vernasca, the province of Piacenza and the Emilia-Romagna region.