The village of Roncadello is 13,23 kilometers far from the same town of Vernasca to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Vernasca also belong the localities of Bacedasco Basso (11,04 km), Bacedasco Sotto (-- km), Baroni - Mazzaschi (3,13 km), Bertoni (5,14 km), Bignoni (1,51 km), Borla (2,94 km), Bravi (6,87 km), Case Barani (5,03 km), Case Orsi (9,36 km), Castelletto (6,47 km), Colombara (3,93 km), Comini (2,12 km), Corti (6,27 km), Costa di Bignoni (1,81 km), Dadomo (10,68 km), Diga (4,30 km), Dignini (2,05 km), Ferrai - Legatti (1,54 km), Franchini (6,48 km), Gallosi (2,01 km), Granelli (11,08 km), Groppo (5,99 km), Lame (12,25 km), Mocomero (3,12 km), Molino Teodoro (2,41 km), Osteria Nuova (11,30 km), Perpiano (3,85 km), Pianazze (5,09 km), Poggio (7,74 km), Poggiolo (9,27 km), Potaroli (4,28 km), Rocca (12,23 km), Rosi (4,43 km), Settesorelle (10,70 km), Silvani (3,55 km), Trabucchi (9,87 km), Trinita' (4,93 km), Varani (6,71 km), Vigoleno (8,20 km), Villa (7,53 km), Vincini (1,96 km), Vitalto (3,23 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Vernasca.
The locality of Roncadello rises 203 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Roncadello counts 29 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Roncadello (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Vernasca, to whom Roncadello belongs.
- Map and road map of Roncadello
- A selection of videos about Roncadello
- The latest news about Roncadello, the municipality of Vernasca, the province of Piacenza and the Emilia-Romagna region.