The village of Roncovetro is 10,51 kilometers far from the same town of Canossa to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Canossa also belong the localities of Albareto (7,36 km), Borzano Chiesa (10,98 km), Borzano d'Enza (5,71 km), Borzano di Sopra (10,90 km), Borzano di Sotto (11,21 km), Braglie (2,53 km), Casalino (1,96 km), Casalino di Rossena (1,86 km), Cavandola (1,25 km), Ceredolo de'Coppi Nuovo (2,07 km), Ceredolo dei Coppi (2,07 km), Cerezzola (5,44 km), Ciano d'Enza (5,69 km), Compiano (12,41 km), Compiano d'Enza (-- km), Crognolo (11,25 km), Currada (7,88 km), Dirotte (5,81 km), Fornace (5,69 km), Gazzolo (4,65 km), Iagarone (7,99 km), Massalica (8,96 km), Monchio delle Olle e Trinita' (6,07 km), Pietranera (10,01 km), Roncaglio (8,61 km), Rossena (3,36 km), Selva (4,33 km), Selvapiana (4,91 km), Solara (9,08 km), Trinita' (6,58 km), Vedriano (9,36 km), Verlano (8,00 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Canossa.
Please notice that in what follows no statistic nor population data are available at the moment: the same are available for the Italian places having al least the status of municipalities ad for most of the villages too.
The distribution of the most commun family names is equally unavailable.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Roncovetro (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Canossa, to whom Roncovetro belongs.
- Map and road map of Roncovetro
- A selection of videos about Roncovetro
- The latest news about Roncovetro, the municipality of Canossa, the province of Reggio Emilia and the Emilia-Romagna region.