The village of Monte Trave is 5,59 kilometers far from the same town of Ferentino to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Ferentino also belong the localities of Aruccia (2,36 km), Cartiera (4,43 km), Casilina (6,26 km), Cicuni (2,91 km), Colle San Pietro (7,11 km), Cupa (1,64 km), Cupiccia (4,13 km), Fatuccio (4,73 km), Ferentino Stazione (-- km), Foche (4,39 km), Foresta (4,51 km), Fresine (2,66 km), Gerardi (5,66 km), Granillo (3,46 km), Grotticelle (5,20 km), Labrofico (3,73 km), Madonna della Stella (8,33 km), Marsecana (3,45 km), Martelli (4,72 km), Matrice (3,82 km), Pantanelle (4,11 km), Pietra Lamberti (3,23 km), Pinelli (2,52 km), Piscitelli (4,23 km), Porciano (7,70 km), Radicino (4,08 km), Roana (5,70 km), Sant'Antonio Casilina Nord (14,22 km), Scattucci (3,01 km), Sigillo (3,43 km), Sornino (1,99 km), Stazione di Ferentino - Supino (4,59 km), Sterbini (3,64 km), Sterpara (3,30 km), Tecchiena (6,26 km), Terravalle (3,68 km), Tofe (4,60 km), Torre Noverana (0,59 km), Torretta (4,09 km), Vadorosso (2,51 km), Zarlo (5,48 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Ferentino.
The locality of Monte Trave rises 230 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Monte Trave counts 77 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Monte Trave (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Ferentino, to whom Monte Trave belongs.
- Map and road map of Monte Trave
- A selection of videos about Monte Trave
- The latest news about Monte Trave, the municipality of Ferentino, the province of Frosinone and the Lazio region.