The village of Bagnara is 6,56 kilometers far from the same town of Monte San Giovanni Campano to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Monte San Giovanni Campano also belong the localities of Anitrella (3,89 km), Ara Le Gotte (4,72 km), Boccafolle (2,78 km), Campolato (4,00 km), Carbonaro (3,03 km), Carpinello (3,26 km), Chiaiamari (3,80 km), Ciccarelli (2,72 km), Colle Pupazzo (2,03 km), Colle Scalone (3,88 km), Colli (3,19 km), Colonnette (2,27 km), Feca (2,17 km), Girate (2,67 km), La Lucca (2,46 km), Le Gotte (3,52 km), Lucca (2,43 km), Padella - Rubino (3,87 km), Panicelli (3,30 km), Pertiche (5,88 km), Porrino (3,58 km), Porrino Vicolo (3,21 km), Reggimento (3,60 km), Ripiani (3,19 km), Ripiano (4,18 km), Sant'Onofrio (1,31 km), Santo Stefano (1,38 km), Terrazzo (1,22 km), Tesenella (1,90 km), Vado del Cerro (3,20 km), Vaglie San Nicola (2,32 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Monte San Giovanni Campano.
Please notice that in what follows no statistic nor population data are available at the moment: the same are available for the Italian places having al least the status of municipalities ad for most of the villages too.
The distribution of the most commun family names is equally unavailable.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Bagnara (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Monte San Giovanni Campano, to whom Bagnara belongs.
- Map and road map of Bagnara
- A selection of videos about Bagnara
- The latest news about Bagnara, the municipality of Monte San Giovanni Campano, the province of Frosinone and the Lazio region.