The village of Petrone I is 3,29 kilometers far from the same town of Sora to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Sora also belong the localities of Agnone (0,93 km), Ara Frocella (5,74 km), Baffetta I (3,37 km), Baffetta II (3,21 km), Campopiano (2,81 km), Carnello (3,23 km), Case di Riccio (7,87 km), Case Ontola (3,71 km), Ciavarra (2,66 km), Cocorbito (2,29 km), Colle d'Arte (2,35 km), Folgara (4,15 km), Iamanti (4,06 km), Incoronata (6,52 km), L'Annunziata (5,82 km), Le Compre (4,36 km), Madonna della Pace (5,24 km), Mezzano (7,13 km), Pescura I (7,04 km), Pescura II (6,89 km), Petrella (4,54 km), Petrone II (3,74 km), Pietrangela (6,16 km), Ponte Olmo (2,98 km), Ruscitto (6,02 km), San Giorgio (3,96 km), San Marciano (3,22 km), San Vincenzo Ferreri (4,88 km), Sant'Elia (6,98 km), Selva Alta (-- km), Selva di Sora (5,94 km), Sura (1,65 km), Tofaro (3,70 km), Tranna (5,83 km), Val Comperta (2,59 km), Valfrancesca (1,95 km), Vercolane (5,28 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Sora.
The locality of Petrone I rises 274 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Petrone I counts 48 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Petrone I (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Sora, to whom Petrone I belongs.
- Map and road map of Petrone I
- A selection of videos about Petrone I
- The latest news about Petrone I, the municipality of Sora, the province of Frosinone and the Lazio region.