The village of Colle Oliva is 7,44 kilometers far from the same town of Aprilia to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Aprilia also belong the localities of Apriliana (6,10 km), Buon Riposo (4,97 km), Camilleri (-- km), Camilleri - Vallelata (3,86 km), Campo del Fico (10,15 km), Campo di Carne (4,18 km), Campoleone (6,17 km), Campoleone Scalo (5,76 km), Campoverde (11,34 km), Carano (8,41 km), Casalazara (8,45 km), Casalazzara (10,38 km), Cogna (7,83 km), Colle Cavaliere (13,17 km), Colli del Sole (7,57 km), Cossira (12,86 km), Fossignano (9,39 km), Genio Civile (6,44 km), Giannottola (8,33 km), Guardapasso (2,39 km), Il Rimessone (5,61 km), Isole (4,58 km), Lampione (8,68 km), Leda (4,25 km), Miculan (9,88 km), Orfanotrofio (4,79 km), Pantanelle (7,14 km), Pontoni (4,29 km), Pozzo dell'Inferno (10,23 km), Riserva Nuova (2,87 km), Sassi Rossi (6,34 km), Sele (9,06 km), Spaccasassi (5,34 km), Torre Bruna (8,44 km), Torre del Padiglione (5,89 km), Tre Colli (6,82 km), Vallelata (-- km), Vallelata Nord (3,68 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Aprilia.
The locality of Colle Oliva rises 137 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Colle Oliva counts 35 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Colle Oliva (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Aprilia, to whom Colle Oliva belongs.
- Map and road map of Colle Oliva
- A selection of videos about Colle Oliva
- The latest news about Colle Oliva, the municipality of Aprilia, the province of Latina and the Lazio region.