The village of Giannottola is 8,33 kilometers far from the same town of Aprilia to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Aprilia also belong the localities of Apriliana (6,10 km), Buon Riposo (4,97 km), Camilleri (-- km), Camilleri - Vallelata (3,86 km), Campo del Fico (10,15 km), Campo di Carne (4,18 km), Campoleone (6,17 km), Campoleone Scalo (5,76 km), Campoverde (11,34 km), Carano (8,41 km), Casalazara (8,45 km), Casalazzara (10,38 km), Cogna (7,83 km), Colle Cavaliere (13,17 km), Colle Oliva (7,44 km), Colli del Sole (7,57 km), Cossira (12,86 km), Fossignano (9,39 km), Genio Civile (6,44 km), Guardapasso (2,39 km), Il Rimessone (5,61 km), Isole (4,58 km), Lampione (8,68 km), Leda (4,25 km), Miculan (9,88 km), Orfanotrofio (4,79 km), Pantanelle (7,14 km), Pontoni (4,29 km), Pozzo dell'Inferno (10,23 km), Riserva Nuova (2,87 km), Sassi Rossi (6,34 km), Sele (9,06 km), Spaccasassi (5,34 km), Torre Bruna (8,44 km), Torre del Padiglione (5,89 km), Tre Colli (6,82 km), Vallelata (-- km), Vallelata Nord (3,68 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Aprilia.
The locality of Giannottola rises 59 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Giannottola counts 92 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Giannottola (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Aprilia, to whom Giannottola belongs.
- Map and road map of Giannottola
- A selection of videos about Giannottola
- The latest news about Giannottola, the municipality of Aprilia, the province of Latina and the Lazio region.