The village of Le Farine is 2,83 kilometers far from the same town of Viterbo to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Viterbo also belong the localities of Acquarossa (6,90 km), Bagnaia (5,24 km), Belcolle (2,85 km), Campo Nuovo (-- km), Campolungo (4,80 km), Canale (7,20 km), Canepinetta (5,50 km), Carcarelle (7,78 km), Castel d'Asso (6,52 km), Centro Giovanni XXIII (2,93 km), Fastello (14,33 km), Fiera di Viterbo (6,43 km), Grotte Santo Stefano (13,19 km), La Quercia (2,58 km), Le Case (13,05 km), Magugnano (13,22 km), Montecalvello (18,33 km), Montefalco (5,65 km), Monterazzano (8,90 km), Ombrone (11,19 km), Pian di Legname (5,33 km), Ponte Cetti (5,18 km), Ponte di Cetti (5,23 km), Pratoleva (18,43 km), Roccalvecce (17,68 km), San Martino al Cimino (5,74 km), Sant'Angelo (18,12 km), Sant'Angelo di Roccalvecce (17,41 km), Strada Romana (6,40 km), Terme (4,93 km), Tobia (6,50 km), Vallebona (16,56 km), Villa Immacolata (4,47 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Viterbo.
The locality of Le Farine rises 316 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Le Farine counts 48 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Le Farine (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Viterbo, to whom Le Farine belongs.
- Map and road map of Le Farine
- A selection of videos about Le Farine
- The latest news about Le Farine, the municipality of Viterbo, the province of Viterbo and the Lazio region.