The village of Villa Immacolata is 4,47 kilometers far from the same town of Viterbo to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Viterbo also belong the localities of Acquarossa (6,90 km), Bagnaia (5,24 km), Belcolle (2,85 km), Campo Nuovo (-- km), Campolungo (4,80 km), Canale (7,20 km), Canepinetta (5,50 km), Carcarelle (7,78 km), Castel d'Asso (6,52 km), Centro Giovanni XXIII (2,93 km), Fastello (14,33 km), Fiera di Viterbo (6,43 km), Grotte Santo Stefano (13,19 km), La Quercia (2,58 km), Le Case (13,05 km), Le Farine (2,83 km), Magugnano (13,22 km), Montecalvello (18,33 km), Montefalco (5,65 km), Monterazzano (8,90 km), Ombrone (11,19 km), Pian di Legname (5,33 km), Ponte Cetti (5,18 km), Ponte di Cetti (5,23 km), Pratoleva (18,43 km), Roccalvecce (17,68 km), San Martino al Cimino (5,74 km), Sant'Angelo (18,12 km), Sant'Angelo di Roccalvecce (17,41 km), Strada Romana (6,40 km), Terme (4,93 km), Tobia (6,50 km), Vallebona (16,56 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Viterbo.
Please notice that in what follows no statistic nor population data are available at the moment: the same are available for the Italian places having al least the status of municipalities ad for most of the villages too.
The distribution of the most commun family names is equally unavailable.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Villa Immacolata (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Viterbo, to whom Villa Immacolata belongs.
- Map and road map of Villa Immacolata
- A selection of videos about Villa Immacolata
- The latest news about Villa Immacolata, the municipality of Viterbo, the province of Viterbo and the Lazio region.