The village of Carpenissone is 2,89 kilometers far from the same town of San Colombano Certenoli to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of San Colombano Certenoli also belong the localities of Aveggio (2,26 km), Baranzuolo (4,95 km), Bavaggi (1,28 km), Calcinaia (5,20 km), Calvari (5,20 km), Camposasco (3,81 km), Carruggio (1,39 km), Case Cad} (3,41 km), Castellaro (4,71 km), Castelletti (1,52 km), Celesia (3,82 km), Certenoli (3,92 km), Chiesa Nuova (2,06 km), Cian de Dria (4,20 km), Cichero (5,64 km), Costa Calderaia (5,83 km), Costa Camposasco (2,72 km), Costa Romaggi (4,14 km), Ferreccio (6,12 km), Fregarie (3,09 km), Gnorecco (4,81 km), Maggi (1,51 km), Mezzavalle (4,39 km), Micheloni (3,43 km), Otturaie (4,75 km), Perella (0,75 km), Pian dei Cunei (3,40 km), Piane (4,27 km), Prato Officioso (4,29 km), Pregi (4,51 km), Romaggi (3,40 km), San Colombano (0,40 km), San Martino (1,70 km), Vignale (0,81 km), Villa Celesia (3,75 km), Villa Cuneo (3,25 km), Villa Oneto (4,95 km), Villagrande (5,73 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of San Colombano Certenoli.
The locality of Carpenissone rises 302 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Carpenissone counts 24 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Carpenissone (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of San Colombano Certenoli, to whom Carpenissone belongs.
- Map and road map of Carpenissone
- A selection of videos about Carpenissone
- The latest news about Carpenissone, the municipality of San Colombano Certenoli, the province of Genova and the Liguria region.