The village of Carruggio is 1,39 kilometers far from the same town of San Colombano Certenoli to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of San Colombano Certenoli also belong the localities of Aveggio (2,26 km), Baranzuolo (4,95 km), Bavaggi (1,28 km), Calcinaia (5,20 km), Calvari (5,20 km), Camposasco (3,81 km), Carpenissone (2,89 km), Case Cad} (3,41 km), Castellaro (4,71 km), Castelletti (1,52 km), Celesia (3,82 km), Certenoli (3,92 km), Chiesa Nuova (2,06 km), Cian de Dria (4,20 km), Cichero (5,64 km), Costa Calderaia (5,83 km), Costa Camposasco (2,72 km), Costa Romaggi (4,14 km), Ferreccio (6,12 km), Fregarie (3,09 km), Gnorecco (4,81 km), Maggi (1,51 km), Mezzavalle (4,39 km), Micheloni (3,43 km), Otturaie (4,75 km), Perella (0,75 km), Pian dei Cunei (3,40 km), Piane (4,27 km), Prato Officioso (4,29 km), Pregi (4,51 km), Romaggi (3,40 km), San Colombano (0,40 km), San Martino (1,70 km), Vignale (0,81 km), Villa Celesia (3,75 km), Villa Cuneo (3,25 km), Villa Oneto (4,95 km), Villagrande (5,73 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of San Colombano Certenoli.
The locality of Carruggio rises 219 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Carruggio counts 10 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Carruggio (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of San Colombano Certenoli, to whom Carruggio belongs.
- Map and road map of Carruggio
- A selection of videos about Carruggio
- The latest news about Carruggio, the municipality of San Colombano Certenoli, the province of Genova and the Liguria region.