The village of Perella is 0,75 kilometers far from the same town of San Colombano Certenoli to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of San Colombano Certenoli also belong the localities of Aveggio (2,26 km), Baranzuolo (4,95 km), Bavaggi (1,28 km), Calcinaia (5,20 km), Calvari (5,20 km), Camposasco (3,81 km), Carpenissone (2,89 km), Carruggio (1,39 km), Case Cad} (3,41 km), Castellaro (4,71 km), Castelletti (1,52 km), Celesia (3,82 km), Certenoli (3,92 km), Chiesa Nuova (2,06 km), Cian de Dria (4,20 km), Cichero (5,64 km), Costa Calderaia (5,83 km), Costa Camposasco (2,72 km), Costa Romaggi (4,14 km), Ferreccio (6,12 km), Fregarie (3,09 km), Gnorecco (4,81 km), Maggi (1,51 km), Mezzavalle (4,39 km), Micheloni (3,43 km), Otturaie (4,75 km), Pian dei Cunei (3,40 km), Piane (4,27 km), Prato Officioso (4,29 km), Pregi (4,51 km), Romaggi (3,40 km), San Colombano (0,40 km), San Martino (1,70 km), Vignale (0,81 km), Villa Celesia (3,75 km), Villa Cuneo (3,25 km), Villa Oneto (4,95 km), Villagrande (5,73 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of San Colombano Certenoli.
The locality of Perella rises 40 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Perella counts 36 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Perella (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of San Colombano Certenoli, to whom Perella belongs.
- Map and road map of Perella
- A selection of videos about Perella
- The latest news about Perella, the municipality of San Colombano Certenoli, the province of Genova and the Liguria region.