The village of Romaggi is 3,40 kilometers far from the same town of San Colombano Certenoli to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of San Colombano Certenoli also belong the localities of Aveggio (2,26 km), Baranzuolo (4,95 km), Bavaggi (1,28 km), Calcinaia (5,20 km), Calvari (5,20 km), Camposasco (3,81 km), Carpenissone (2,89 km), Carruggio (1,39 km), Case Cad} (3,41 km), Castellaro (4,71 km), Castelletti (1,52 km), Celesia (3,82 km), Certenoli (3,92 km), Chiesa Nuova (2,06 km), Cian de Dria (4,20 km), Cichero (5,64 km), Costa Calderaia (5,83 km), Costa Camposasco (2,72 km), Costa Romaggi (4,14 km), Ferreccio (6,12 km), Fregarie (3,09 km), Gnorecco (4,81 km), Maggi (1,51 km), Mezzavalle (4,39 km), Micheloni (3,43 km), Otturaie (4,75 km), Perella (0,75 km), Pian dei Cunei (3,40 km), Piane (4,27 km), Prato Officioso (4,29 km), Pregi (4,51 km), San Colombano (0,40 km), San Martino (1,70 km), Vignale (0,81 km), Villa Celesia (3,75 km), Villa Cuneo (3,25 km), Villa Oneto (4,95 km), Villagrande (5,73 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of San Colombano Certenoli.
The locality of Romaggi rises 531 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Romaggi counts 34 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Romaggi (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of San Colombano Certenoli, to whom Romaggi belongs.
- Map and road map of Romaggi
- A selection of videos about Romaggi
- The latest news about Romaggi, the municipality of San Colombano Certenoli, the province of Genova and the Liguria region.