The village of Grimolto is 3,24 kilometers far from the same town of Zogno to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Zogno also belong the localities of Acquada (2,47 km), Altemarie (3,16 km), Ambria (3,61 km), Ambria - Spino (3,59 km), Braccamolino (2,79 km), Braga (3,52 km), Ca' del Colle (7,82 km), Camissinone (1,87 km), Camonier (4,36 km), Caorsone (4,16 km), Carnito (2,69 km), Carubbo (1,27 km), Cassarielli (2,36 km), Castegnone (3,80 km), Colle (2,25 km), Colomber (7,12 km), Contrada Angelini (2,06 km), Endenna (2,29 km), Grotte (2,06 km), Grumello de' Zanchi (2,38 km), Miragolo San Marco (6,91 km), Miragolo San Salvatore (7,35 km), Monte Basso (0,72 km), Pernice (1,75 km), Piazza Martina (1,66 km), Piazza Monaci (0,66 km), Ponti (2,86 km), Poscante (3,71 km), Pradelli (3,42 km), Sculler (6,90 km), Somendenna (4,26 km), Sottoripa (3,99 km), Spino (-- km), Spino al Brembo (3,58 km), Stabello (0,60 km), Tiglio (1,42 km), Trefontane (1,76 km), Zergnone (2,42 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Zogno.
The locality of Grimolto rises 456 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Grimolto counts 32 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Grimolto (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Zogno, to whom Grimolto belongs.
- Map and road map of Grimolto
- A selection of videos about Grimolto
- The latest news about Grimolto, the municipality of Zogno, the province of Bergamo and the Lombardia region.