The village of Pavesina I is 3,68 kilometers far from the same town of Viadana to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Viadana also belong the localities of Arvoltano (17,50 km), Banzuolo (6,57 km), Bellaguarda (10,00 km), Bocca Bassa (15,72 km), Buzzoletto (3,92 km), Ca' di Mezzo (14,45 km), Casaletto (6,50 km), Cavallara (16,76 km), Cicognara (4,89 km), Cizzolo (18,72 km), Cogozzo (2,42 km), Corte Chiavicone (5,61 km), Corte Zanetti (8,04 km), Il Bugno (15,83 km), Il Casale (4,23 km), La Donda (7,54 km), La Zuccona (6,35 km), Le Chiaviche (5,74 km), Pavesina II (3,98 km), Pavesina III (6,25 km), Rivoltano (17,63 km), Sabbioni (16,32 km), Salina (6,96 km), San Matteo (15,53 km), San Matteo delle Chiaviche (-- km), Squarzanella (13,23 km), Viazzone (15,99 km), Villa Grotta (3,15 km), Volta (3,25 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Viadana.
Please notice that in what follows no statistic nor population data are available at the moment: the same are available for the Italian places having al least the status of municipalities ad for most of the villages too.
The distribution of the most commun family names is equally unavailable.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Pavesina I (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Viadana, to whom Pavesina I belongs.
- Map and road map of Pavesina I
- A selection of videos about Pavesina I
- The latest news about Pavesina I, the municipality of Viadana, the province of Mantova and the Lombardia region.