The village of Monticelli is 1,23 kilometers far from the same town of Genga to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Genga also belong the localities of Avenale (4,15 km), Camponocecchio (5,50 km), Capolavilla (1,75 km), Casa Montanara (3,39 km), Castiglioni (4,63 km), Catozzi (4,43 km), Cerqueto (3,36 km), Colcello (2,42 km), Colleponi (3,62 km), Falcioni (5,83 km), Foce (2,75 km), Fossi (2,53 km), Gattuccio (5,92 km), Genga Stazione (5,51 km), Isola Centipera (5,07 km), Meleto (2,35 km), Mogiano (5,27 km), Osteria di Colleponi (3,20 km), Palombare (6,00 km), Pianello (2,48 km), Piano di Rocchetta (4,62 km), Pierosara (4,56 km), Pignano (4,94 km), Ponte Chiaradovo (6,19 km), Pontebovesecco (2,57 km), Rocchetta (3,76 km), Rosenga (2,51 km), San Donnino (4,72 km), San Fortunato (4,60 km), San Vittore (4,93 km), Serra (0,73 km), Spineto (3,61 km), Trapozzo (5,77 km), Tribbio (3,43 km), Trinquelli (8,05 km), Vallemania (1,81 km), Valtreara (6,63 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Genga.
The locality of Monticelli rises 405 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Monticelli counts 23 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Monticelli (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Genga, to whom Monticelli belongs.
- Map and road map of Monticelli
- A selection of videos about Monticelli
- The latest news about Monticelli, the municipality of Genga, the province of Ancona and the Marche region.