The village of Rocchetta is 3,76 kilometers far from the same town of Genga to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Genga also belong the localities of Avenale (4,15 km), Camponocecchio (5,50 km), Capolavilla (1,75 km), Casa Montanara (3,39 km), Castiglioni (4,63 km), Catozzi (4,43 km), Cerqueto (3,36 km), Colcello (2,42 km), Colleponi (3,62 km), Falcioni (5,83 km), Foce (2,75 km), Fossi (2,53 km), Gattuccio (5,92 km), Genga Stazione (5,51 km), Isola Centipera (5,07 km), Meleto (2,35 km), Mogiano (5,27 km), Monticelli (1,23 km), Osteria di Colleponi (3,20 km), Palombare (6,00 km), Pianello (2,48 km), Piano di Rocchetta (4,62 km), Pierosara (4,56 km), Pignano (4,94 km), Ponte Chiaradovo (6,19 km), Pontebovesecco (2,57 km), Rosenga (2,51 km), San Donnino (4,72 km), San Fortunato (4,60 km), San Vittore (4,93 km), Serra (0,73 km), Spineto (3,61 km), Trapozzo (5,77 km), Tribbio (3,43 km), Trinquelli (8,05 km), Vallemania (1,81 km), Valtreara (6,63 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Genga.
The locality of Rocchetta rises 517 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Rocchetta counts 10 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Rocchetta (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Genga, to whom Rocchetta belongs.
- Map and road map of Rocchetta
- A selection of videos about Rocchetta
- The latest news about Rocchetta, the municipality of Genga, the province of Ancona and the Marche region.