The village of Gagliannuovo is 4,06 kilometers far from the same town of San Severino Marche to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of San Severino Marche also belong the localities of Agello (11,18 km), Aliforni (8,09 km), Barbari (3,06 km), Biagi (2,85 km), Cagnore (3,56 km), Cappella (7,35 km), Carpignano (6,62 km), Case Nuove (4,96 km), Castel San Pietro (11,60 km), Cesolo (3,83 km), Chigiano (9,52 km), Colleluce (3,92 km), Collicelli (8,64 km), Colotto (4,93 km), Corsciano (7,89 km), Elcito (13,32 km), Gaglianvecchio (6,58 km), Granali (3,21 km), Isola (13,21 km), Le Casette (3,01 km), Marciano (5,16 km), Martinelli (6,02 km), Miliani (11,11 km), Mozzacatena (9,45 km), Palazzata (7,08 km), Parolito (4,04 km), Pitino (8,36 km), Rocchetta (8,88 km), San Mauro (5,48 km), San Pacifico (1,39 km), Sant'Elena (6,04 km), Serralta (8,25 km), Serripola (2,97 km), Serrone (3,40 km), Stigliano (5,54 km), Stigliano Capo (5,36 km), Stigliano Piede (5,57 km), Sventatora (2,94 km), Tabbiano (3,57 km), Taccoli (4,24 km), Torrone Serralta (8,34 km), Ugliano (8,23 km), Villanova (15,37 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of San Severino Marche.
The locality of Gagliannuovo rises 338 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Gagliannuovo counts 24 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Gagliannuovo (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of San Severino Marche, to whom Gagliannuovo belongs.
- Map and road map of Gagliannuovo
- A selection of videos about Gagliannuovo
- The latest news about Gagliannuovo, the municipality of San Severino Marche, the province of Macerata and the Marche region.