The village of Stigliano Capo is 5,36 kilometers far from the same town of San Severino Marche to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of San Severino Marche also belong the localities of Agello (11,18 km), Aliforni (8,09 km), Barbari (3,06 km), Biagi (2,85 km), Cagnore (3,56 km), Cappella (7,35 km), Carpignano (6,62 km), Case Nuove (4,96 km), Castel San Pietro (11,60 km), Cesolo (3,83 km), Chigiano (9,52 km), Colleluce (3,92 km), Collicelli (8,64 km), Colotto (4,93 km), Corsciano (7,89 km), Elcito (13,32 km), Gagliannuovo (4,06 km), Gaglianvecchio (6,58 km), Granali (3,21 km), Isola (13,21 km), Le Casette (3,01 km), Marciano (5,16 km), Martinelli (6,02 km), Miliani (11,11 km), Mozzacatena (9,45 km), Palazzata (7,08 km), Parolito (4,04 km), Pitino (8,36 km), Rocchetta (8,88 km), San Mauro (5,48 km), San Pacifico (1,39 km), Sant'Elena (6,04 km), Serralta (8,25 km), Serripola (2,97 km), Serrone (3,40 km), Stigliano (5,54 km), Stigliano Piede (5,57 km), Sventatora (2,94 km), Tabbiano (3,57 km), Taccoli (4,24 km), Torrone Serralta (8,34 km), Ugliano (8,23 km), Villanova (15,37 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of San Severino Marche.
The locality of Stigliano Capo rises 545 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Stigliano Capo counts 42 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Stigliano Capo (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of San Severino Marche, to whom Stigliano Capo belongs.
- Map and road map of Stigliano Capo
- A selection of videos about Stigliano Capo
- The latest news about Stigliano Capo, the municipality of San Severino Marche, the province of Macerata and the Marche region.