The village of Piangevino is 10,74 kilometers far from the same town of Monopoli to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Monopoli also belong the localities of Antonelli (8,86 km), Capitolo (8,27 km), Cozzana (8,26 km), Cristo della Cozzana (10,05 km), Gorgofreddo (8,14 km), Impalata (9,39 km), L'Assunta (8,50 km), Lamalunga (11,32 km), Lamascrasciola (7,80 km), Losciale Capitolo (8,87 km), Losciale Garrappa (10,56 km), Macchia al Monte (8,36 km), Macchia di Monte (8,37 km), Padre Sergio (8,54 km), Petrarolo (7,43 km), Romanazzi (10,15 km), San Bartolomeo (10,69 km), San Bartolomeo e Sant'Oceano (7,97 km), San Vincenzo (6,49 km), Sant'Oronzo (9,91 km), Santa Lucia (12,35 km), Santantonio Dascula (9,71 km), Sicarico (9,56 km), Tagliamento (8,22 km), Virbo (10,54 km), Zingarello (13,14 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Monopoli.
Please notice that in what follows no statistic nor population data are available at the moment: the same are available for the Italian places having al least the status of municipalities ad for most of the villages too.
The distribution of the most commun family names is equally unavailable.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Piangevino (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Monopoli, to whom Piangevino belongs.
- Map and road map of Piangevino
- A selection of videos about Piangevino
- The latest news about Piangevino, the municipality of Monopoli, the province of Bari and the Puglia region.