The village of San Biagio is 1,07 kilometers far from the same town of Piraino to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Piraino also belong the localities of Acquarancio (4,51 km), Airone (1,41 km), Bonavia (2,96 km), Calanovella (2,45 km), Calasci' (1,87 km), Colla (2,92 km), Contrada Lacco (2,75 km), Diminaria (0,67 km), Fiumara (-- km), Fiumara di Piraino (-- km), Forno (1,67 km), Forno Alto (1,84 km), Gallo (2,82 km), Gliaca (1,61 km), Iannello (2,58 km), Iliti (2,90 km), Lacco (-- km), Leomandri (2,02 km), Madonna del Lume (2,96 km), Mella (4,22 km), Merca (1,04 km), Natoli (3,24 km), Niruzzica (3,92 km), Oceri (4,56 km), Pallotta (2,24 km), Passoforno (4,31 km), Piano Roda (3,46 km), Pipi (3,25 km), Piraino Mare (1,93 km), Policara (3,58 km), Roda (2,90 km), Salina' (2,13 km), San Costantino (2,99 km), San Leonardo (1,05 km), Sant'Arcangelo (3,25 km), Sant'Ignazio (4,08 km), Scianini (3,63 km), Serro (3,74 km), Serromaio (2,84 km), Serromartini (2,48 km), Terrazze (4,14 km), Zappardino (3,20 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Piraino.
The locality of San Biagio rises 418 meters abobe sea level.
The population of San Biagio counts 73 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about San Biagio (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Piraino, to whom San Biagio belongs.
- Map and road map of San Biagio
- A selection of videos about San Biagio
- The latest news about San Biagio, the municipality of Piraino, the province of Messina and the Sicilia region.