The village of San Leonardo is 1,05 kilometers far from the same town of Piraino to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Piraino also belong the localities of Acquarancio (4,51 km), Airone (1,41 km), Bonavia (2,96 km), Calanovella (2,45 km), Calasci' (1,87 km), Colla (2,92 km), Contrada Lacco (2,75 km), Diminaria (0,67 km), Fiumara (-- km), Fiumara di Piraino (-- km), Forno (1,67 km), Forno Alto (1,84 km), Gallo (2,82 km), Gliaca (1,61 km), Iannello (2,58 km), Iliti (2,90 km), Lacco (-- km), Leomandri (2,02 km), Madonna del Lume (2,96 km), Mella (4,22 km), Merca (1,04 km), Natoli (3,24 km), Niruzzica (3,92 km), Oceri (4,56 km), Pallotta (2,24 km), Passoforno (4,31 km), Piano Roda (3,46 km), Pipi (3,25 km), Piraino Mare (1,93 km), Policara (3,58 km), Roda (2,90 km), Salina' (2,13 km), San Biagio (1,07 km), San Costantino (2,99 km), Sant'Arcangelo (3,25 km), Sant'Ignazio (4,08 km), Scianini (3,63 km), Serro (3,74 km), Serromaio (2,84 km), Serromartini (2,48 km), Terrazze (4,14 km), Zappardino (3,20 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Piraino.
The locality of San Leonardo rises 273 meters abobe sea level.
The population of San Leonardo counts 31 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about San Leonardo (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Piraino, to whom San Leonardo belongs.
- Map and road map of San Leonardo
- A selection of videos about San Leonardo
- The latest news about San Leonardo, the municipality of Piraino, the province of Messina and the Sicilia region.