The village of San Michele a Monteripaldi is 5,29 kilometers far from the same town of Firenze to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Firenze also belong the localities of Arcetri (4,78 km), Badia a Ripoli (6,44 km), Bandino (5,22 km), Baronta (5,26 km), Brozzi (8,93 km), Callai (6,99 km), Careggi (2,84 km), Cascine del Riccio (5,69 km), Castello (12,52 km), Coverciano (5,80 km), Croce di Via (6,72 km), Ema I (5,49 km), Ema II (5,41 km), Fusi (6,87 km), Galluzzo (6,31 km), Isolotto (3,78 km), La Lastra (3,72 km), Mantignano (7,86 km), Marignolle (5,56 km), Montignano - Ugnano (8,78 km), Mulino (3,60 km), Nave a Rovezzano (6,96 km), Novoli (2,84 km), Parigi (6,46 km), Peretola (6,29 km), Pian di San Bartolo (6,78 km), Piazza Calda (5,18 km), Pieve a Ripoli (7,62 km), Poggio Imperiale (4,21 km), Ponte a Ema (7,44 km), Ponte a Mensola (6,51 km), Ponte Nuovo (5,60 km), Pontignale (9,87 km), Rifredi (2,05 km), Rovezzano (8,27 km), Sacro Cuore (7,55 km), San Bartolo a Cintoia (6,45 km), San Felice a Ema (4,85 km), San Silvestro (5,03 km), Serpiolle (3,76 km), Settignano (7,72 km), Sorgane (7,04 km), Trespiano (5,02 km), Ugnano (9,40 km), Varlungo (6,2 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Firenze.
The locality of San Michele a Monteripaldi rises 157 meters abobe sea level.
The population of San Michele a Monteripaldi counts 30 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about San Michele a Monteripaldi (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Firenze, to whom San Michele a Monteripaldi belongs.
- Map and road map of San Michele a Monteripaldi
- A selection of videos about San Michele a Monteripaldi
- The latest news about San Michele a Monteripaldi, the municipality of Firenze, the province of Firenze and the Toscana region.