The village of Lucolena in Chianti is 8,09 kilometers far from the same town of Greve in Chianti to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Greve in Chianti also belong the localities of Borgo di Dudda (7,87 km), Case di Dudda (7,47 km), Case Poggio (6,40 km), Casole (5,89 km), Castellinuzza (4,68 km), Castello di Cintoia (6,25 km), Chiocchio (5,94 km), Cintoia (6,03 km), Dimezzano (7,67 km), Dudda (7,68 km), Ferrone (10,28 km), Giobbole (4,27 km), Greti (2,50 km), Il Ferrone (9,50 km), Il Ferruzzi (5,56 km), Il Piano (6,42 km), La Panca (5,81 km), La Presura (11,24 km), La Villa (6,62 km), Lamole (6,05 km), Le Masse (6,49 km), Lucolena (8,54 km), Montefioralle (1,60 km), Panzano (5,47 km), Panzano in Chianti (4,64 km), Passo dei Pecorai (5,32 km), Pescina (8,91 km), Petigliolo (9,75 km), Petriolo (3,88 km), Pieve di Panzano (5,85 km), Poggio Alla Croce (11,28 km), Rinforzati (10,67 km), Ruffoli (3,77 km), San Polo di Rubbiana (10,54 km), San Polo in Chianti (10,49 km), Santa Cristina (9,64 km), Solaia (9,98 km), Spedaluzzo (4,63 km), Strada in Chianti (8,01 km), Torsoli (8,74 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Greve in Chianti.
The locality of Lucolena in Chianti rises 554 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Lucolena in Chianti counts 199 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Lucolena in Chianti (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Greve in Chianti, to whom Lucolena in Chianti belongs.
- Map and road map of Lucolena in Chianti
- A selection of videos about Lucolena in Chianti
- The latest news about Lucolena in Chianti, the municipality of Greve in Chianti, the province of Firenze and the Toscana region.