The village of Biodola is 5,37 kilometers far from the same town of Portoferraio to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Portoferraio also belong the localities of Acquabona (4,24 km), Acquaviva (3,58 km), Bagnaia (6,21 km), Brunello (1,74 km), Campitelle (3,00 km), Carpani (1,33 km), Casa del Duca (1,79 km), Le Foci (2,18 km), Magazzini (5,24 km), Monte Fabrello (4,70 km), Montecristo (0,87 km), Picchiaie (3,26 km), San Giovanni (2,14 km), San Martino (4,98 km), Santo Stefano (6,39 km), Scaglieri (5,16 km), Schiopparello I (3,47 km), Schiopparello II (3,94 km), Schiopparello III (4,23 km), Schiopparello IV (3,98 km), Schiopparello V (4,28 km), Scotto (3,15 km), Val di Piano (5,30 km), Valcarene (3,16 km), Valle di Lazzaro (2,28 km), Viticcio (4,37 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Portoferraio.
Please notice that in what follows no statistic nor population data are available at the moment: the same are available for the Italian places having al least the status of municipalities ad for most of the villages too.
The distribution of the most commun family names is equally unavailable.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Biodola (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Portoferraio, to whom Biodola belongs.
- Map and road map of Biodola
- A selection of videos about Biodola
- The latest news about Biodola, the municipality of Portoferraio, the province of Livorno and the Toscana region.