The village of Montiscendi is 6,42 kilometers far from the same town of Pietrasanta to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Pietrasanta also belong the localities of Africa (1,28 km), Baccatoio (2,18 km), Barcaio (2,83 km), Bugneta I (1,79 km), Bugneta II (2,20 km), Canal d'Oro (2,80 km), Cantina (6,84 km), Capezzano (3,07 km), Capriglia (2,47 km), Castello (3,49 km), Ciocche I (2,85 km), Ciocche II (2,82 km), Crociale (-- km), Fiumetto (4,41 km), Focette (4,70 km), Marina di Pietrasanta (4,35 km), Marinella (2,16 km), Metati Rossi Alti (7,43 km), Metati Rossi Bassi (7,28 km), Orbachetto (3,03 km), Paduletto (2,82 km), Pozzodonico (1,71 km), Saponiera (1,85 km), Solaio (3,08 km), Strettoia (5,22 km), Tonfano (4,16 km), Valdicastello (2,94 km), Valdicastello Carducci (4,95 km), Vallecchia (3,28 km), Vignone (2,23 km), Vitoio (3,78 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Pietrasanta.
Please notice that in what follows no statistic nor population data are available at the moment: the same are available for the Italian places having al least the status of municipalities ad for most of the villages too.
The distribution of the most commun family names is equally unavailable.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Montiscendi (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Pietrasanta, to whom Montiscendi belongs.
- Map and road map of Montiscendi
- A selection of videos about Montiscendi
- The latest news about Montiscendi, the municipality of Pietrasanta, the province of Lucca and the Toscana region.