The village of Santa Maria di Lignano is 11,28 kilometers far from the same town of Assisi to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Assisi also belong the localities of Armenzano (9,17 km), Assisi Santuario (-- km), Capodacqua (5,90 km), Case Nuove (5,69 km), Castelnuovo (5,60 km), Collicello (6,27 km), Costa di Trex (5,60 km), Mora (6,53 km), Palazzo (6,44 km), Paradiso (6,64 km), Passaggio d'Assisi (4,49 km), Passaggio di Assisi (4,72 km), Petrignano (10,25 km), Pianello (11,52 km), Pieve San Nicolo' (6,64 km), Podere Casanova (11,42 km), Ponte Grande (5,03 km), Porziano (9,73 km), Renaiola (2,82 km), Rivotorto (2,85 km), Rocca Sant'Angelo (8,99 km), San Damiano (0,86 km), San Gregorio (10,63 km), San Nicolo' (1,30 km), San Presto (9,37 km), San Vitale (3,47 km), Santa Margherita di Campagna (3,17 km), Santa Maria degli Angeli (4,52 km), Santuario (1,23 km), Sterpeto (8,48 km), Tomba (4,33 km), Tombetta (3,99 km), Torchiagina (10,72 km), Tordandrea (7,75 km), Tordibetto (5,23 km), Valecchie (1,08 km), Viole (3,11 km), Viole di Assisi (-- km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Assisi.
Please notice that in what follows no statistic nor population data are available at the moment: the same are available for the Italian places having al least the status of municipalities ad for most of the villages too.
The distribution of the most commun family names is equally unavailable.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Santa Maria di Lignano (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Assisi, to whom Santa Maria di Lignano belongs.
- Map and road map of Santa Maria di Lignano
- A selection of videos about Santa Maria di Lignano
- The latest news about Santa Maria di Lignano, the municipality of Assisi, the province of Perugia and the Umbria region.