The village of Collesecco is 5,98 kilometers far from the same town of Gualdo Cattaneo to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Gualdo Cattaneo also belong the localities of Barattano (7,90 km), Bivio Barattano (8,23 km), Bivio Cerquiglino (7,78 km), Bivio Pomonte (5,86 km), Bivio Pozzo (4,87 km), Casa Mattia (4,41 km), Case Bacci (4,85 km), Case Leone (4,91 km), Case Tosti (8,85 km), Casecola (5,01 km), Castello (4,42 km), Cavallara II (4,15 km), Celestrino (3,47 km), Ceralto (9,61 km), Cerquiglino (8,40 km), Grutti (11,36 km), Il Colle (6,33 km), Il Monte (0,51 km), Il Torrone (5,30 km), La Stazione (7,70 km), Marcellano (5,77 km), Pomonte (5,88 km), Ponte di Ferro (2,71 km), Pozzo (5,45 km), San Costanzo (6,33 km), San Terenziano (10,49 km), Santa Maria (7,61 km), Saragano (8,41 km), Torri (7,95 km), Villa del Marchese (1,56 km), Villa Reginaldo (0,94 km), Villa Rodi (5,09 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Gualdo Cattaneo.
Please notice that in what follows no statistic nor population data are available at the moment: the same are available for the Italian places having al least the status of municipalities ad for most of the villages too.
The distribution of the most commun family names is equally unavailable.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Collesecco (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Gualdo Cattaneo, to whom Collesecco belongs.
- Map and road map of Collesecco
- A selection of videos about Collesecco
- The latest news about Collesecco, the municipality of Gualdo Cattaneo, the province of Perugia and the Umbria region.