The village of Fratta is 6,64 kilometers far from the same town of Montefalco to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Montefalco also belong the localities of Argentella (5,56 km), Belvedere (2,76 km), Borghetto (5,56 km), Camiano (0,49 km), Camiano Grande (1,75 km), Camiano Piccolo (0,96 km), Cantinone (7,45 km), Casale (3,53 km), Casette (5,03 km), Cerrete (1,47 km), Colle Arfuso (1,61 km), Colle San Clemente (1,41 km), Cortignano (3,65 km), Fabbri (4,53 km), Gallo (2,28 km), Il Piano (6,24 km), Il Vallo (1,94 km), La Sala (1,97 km), Lasignano (1,11 km), Madonna della Stella (5,43 km), Mercatello (6,74 km), Montepennino (1,63 km), Pietrauta (1,96 km), Poggetto (2,21 km), Rignano (1,22 km), San Clemente (1,36 km), San Fortunato (1,13 km), San Luca (5,58 km), San Marco di Montefalco (-- km), Scacciadiavoli (7,49 km), Scorsinaglia (0,70 km), Torre (3,68 km), Turri (2,33 km), Turrita (2,61 km), Vecciano (1,15 km), Vigliano (4,47 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Montefalco.
The locality of Fratta rises 226 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Fratta counts 89 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Fratta (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Montefalco, to whom Fratta belongs.
- Map and road map of Fratta
- A selection of videos about Fratta
- The latest news about Fratta, the municipality of Montefalco, the province of Perugia and the Umbria region.