The village of Vecciano is 1,15 kilometers far from the same town of Montefalco to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Montefalco also belong the localities of Argentella (5,56 km), Belvedere (2,76 km), Borghetto (5,56 km), Camiano (0,49 km), Camiano Grande (1,75 km), Camiano Piccolo (0,96 km), Cantinone (7,45 km), Casale (3,53 km), Casette (5,03 km), Cerrete (1,47 km), Colle Arfuso (1,61 km), Colle San Clemente (1,41 km), Cortignano (3,65 km), Fabbri (4,53 km), Fratta (6,64 km), Gallo (2,28 km), Il Piano (6,24 km), Il Vallo (1,94 km), La Sala (1,97 km), Lasignano (1,11 km), Madonna della Stella (5,43 km), Mercatello (6,74 km), Montepennino (1,63 km), Pietrauta (1,96 km), Poggetto (2,21 km), Rignano (1,22 km), San Clemente (1,36 km), San Fortunato (1,13 km), San Luca (5,58 km), San Marco di Montefalco (-- km), Scacciadiavoli (7,49 km), Scorsinaglia (0,70 km), Torre (3,68 km), Turri (2,33 km), Turrita (2,61 km), Vigliano (4,47 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Montefalco.
The locality of Vecciano rises 390 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Vecciano counts 17 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Vecciano (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Montefalco, to whom Vecciano belongs.
- Map and road map of Vecciano
- A selection of videos about Vecciano
- The latest news about Vecciano, the municipality of Montefalco, the province of Perugia and the Umbria region.