The village of Aliena is 7,16 kilometers far from the same town of Norcia to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Norcia also belong the localities of Agriano (8,04 km), Ancarano (5,61 km), Biselli (11,45 km), Campi (6,48 km), Capo del Colle (5,86 km), Casali di Serravalle (3,58 km), Case Sparse (7,43 km), Castelluccio (13,16 km), Cortigno (13,31 km), Fontevena (1,20 km), Forca Canapine (11,80 km), Forsivo (9,01 km), Frascaro (7,49 km), Grotti (2,82 km), Legogne (7,64 km), Nottoria (9,83 km), Ocricchio (5,68 km), Ospedaletto (4,38 km), Paganelli (7,61 km), Pescia (13,81 km), Pie' del Colle (5,75 km), Pie' La Rocca (4,97 km), Piediripa (5,96 km), Popoli (4,69 km), San Marco (9,60 km), San Pellegrino (7,16 km), San Pellegrino di Norcia (-- km), Sant'Andrea (9,30 km), Sant'Angelo (5,22 km), Savelli (8,31 km), Savelli di Norcia (-- km), Serravalle (8,25 km), Valcaldara (6,85 km), Villa di Serravalle (4,82 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Norcia.
The locality of Aliena rises 902 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Aliena counts 12 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Aliena (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Norcia, to whom Aliena belongs.
- Map and road map of Aliena
- A selection of videos about Aliena
- The latest news about Aliena, the municipality of Norcia, the province of Perugia and the Umbria region.