The village of Gaiche is 10,63 kilometers far from the same town of Piegaro to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Piegaro also belong the localities of Abbadia Settefrati (13,72 km), Acquaiola (12,65 km), Acquaiola - Gratiano (12,55 km), Borghetto (1,05 km), Borgo del Castellaccio (3,02 km), Casaceccame (6,22 km), Castiglion Fosco (9,66 km), Cibottola (16,79 km), Collebaldo (10,31 km), Collicello (14,40 km), Ginestreto (9,42 km), Greppolischieto (8,00 km), Ierna Vignaie (4,52 km), La Fontana (11,88 km), La Pevole (9,53 km), Macereto (5,85 km), Macereto - Alto (5,80 km), Montagnola (2,75 km), Oro (9,07 km), Palombaro del Cieco (9,47 km), Pietrafitta (14,42 km), Ponibbiale (3,66 km), Pratalenza (3,99 km), Vignaie (6,39 km), Vincenze (9,20 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Piegaro.
Please notice that in what follows no statistic nor population data are available at the moment: the same are available for the Italian places having al least the status of municipalities ad for most of the villages too.
The distribution of the most commun family names is equally unavailable.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Gaiche (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Piegaro, to whom Gaiche belongs.
- Map and road map of Gaiche
- A selection of videos about Gaiche
- The latest news about Gaiche, the municipality of Piegaro, the province of Perugia and the Umbria region.