The village of Palombara is 5,10 kilometers far from the same town of Stroncone to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Stroncone also belong the localities of Aguzzo (5,09 km), Case Grimani (3,64 km), Case Lancione (8,02 km), Cerreta (1,59 km), Cesale (1,35 km), Cimitelle (3,77 km), Cisterna (1,18 km), Colle (0,77 km), Colle Perugino (1,58 km), Colle Ricco (4,24 km), Colli di Aguzzo (5,58 km), Colmartino (1,01 km), Coppe (2,26 km), Corvaiano (4,96 km), Finocchieto (5,90 km), Forcella (2,68 km), I Prati (6,06 km), Le Ville (7,84 km), Macchia Morta (2,77 km), Mogane (4,47 km), Molenano (1,08 km), Poggio (2,80 km), Posatori (5,69 km), San Gregorio (1,65 km), San Liberatore (-- km), Sant'Antimo (3,54 km), Santa Lucia (15,15 km), Termine (2,03 km), Vasciano (8,05 km), Vascigliano (4,30 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Stroncone.
Please notice that in what follows no statistic nor population data are available at the moment: the same are available for the Italian places having al least the status of municipalities ad for most of the villages too.
The distribution of the most commun family names is equally unavailable.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Palombara (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Stroncone, to whom Palombara belongs.
- Map and road map of Palombara
- A selection of videos about Palombara
- The latest news about Palombara, the municipality of Stroncone, the province of Terni and the Umbria region.