The village of Roncan is 5,16 kilometers far from the same town of Ponte nelle Alpi to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Ponte nelle Alpi also belong the localities of Arsie' (5,45 km), Cadola (2,02 km), Casan (4,66 km), Col - Roncan (4,18 km), Col di Cugnan (2,35 km), Cornolade (7,46 km), Cornolade Alte (6,72 km), Cornolade Basse (7,59 km), Cugnan (3,07 km), La Secca (6,98 km), Lizzona (6,16 km), Losego (4,46 km), Mares (4,79 km), Mares Pises (2,68 km), Maset (5,28 km), Mazzucchi (6,70 km), Paiane (3,41 km), Paiane - Casan (4,09 km), Piaia (2,42 km), Pian di Vedoia (2,21 km), Pises (4,36 km), Polpet (0,41 km), Ponte delle Schiette (5,67 km), Ponte Nelle Alpi - Polpet (-- km), Pus (7,30 km), Quantin (6,73 km), Reveane (5,81 km), Soccher (3,34 km), Vich (4,66 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Ponte nelle Alpi.
Please notice that in what follows no statistic nor population data are available at the moment: the same are available for the Italian places having al least the status of municipalities ad for most of the villages too.
The distribution of the most commun family names is equally unavailable.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Roncan (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Ponte nelle Alpi, to whom Roncan belongs.
- Map and road map of Roncan
- A selection of videos about Roncan
- The latest news about Roncan, the municipality of Ponte nelle Alpi, the province of Belluno and the Veneto region.