The village of Gasparini is 5,49 kilometers far from the same town of Borgoricco to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Borgoricco also belong the localities of Agostini (3,51 km), Barutta (1,63 km), Borgoricco - S Michele delle Badesse (-- km), Bragagnolo (6,80 km), Bressanin (3,38 km), Caccin (5,84 km), Campigotto (1,85 km), Capitello Favariego (5,78 km), Castellaro (4,66 km), Cornara (7,21 km), De Fanti Bernard (4,03 km), Favariego (5,37 km), Gallo (4,73 km), Giacon (2,71 km), Liviero (1,57 km), Lovara - Frasson - Tognasca (3,88 km), Michelan (6,22 km), Moratti - Agostini (1,15 km), Novello (3,04 km), Pasqualetto (4,97 km), Pegorin (2,17 km), Pelosa (6,03 km), Piovega (0,80 km), Ponte Canale (2,13 km), Ronchi (5,35 km), San Giuliano (1,87 km), San Michele delle Badesse (0,35 km), San Nicolo' (5,78 km), Sant'Eufemia (5,78 km), Sole (6,81 km), Straelle (3,90 km), Valentini (1,89 km), Vecchiato (4,95 km), Zanon I (2,80 km), Zanon II (6,81 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Borgoricco.
The locality of Gasparini rises 18 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Gasparini counts 69 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Gasparini (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Borgoricco, to whom Gasparini belongs.
- Map and road map of Gasparini
- A selection of videos about Gasparini
- The latest news about Gasparini, the municipality of Borgoricco, the province of Padova and the Veneto region.