The village of Le Vegre is 2,86 kilometers far from the same town of Castello di Godego to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Castello di Godego also belong the localities of Alberone (2,86 km), Avenali (3,50 km), Battistini (2,05 km), Borgo Via San Martino (1,80 km), Borgo Viottolo Chioggia (3,89 km), Brentellona (1,84 km), Ca' Leoncino (1,96 km), Ca' Moresco (1,32 km), Case Candiotto (1,37 km), Case Castellan - VSan Pietro (2,54 km), Case Civiero (1,05 km), Case Comacchio - VSan Pietro (1,52 km), Case Conte (1,61 km), Case Daminato (2,19 km), Case Dussin (2,31 km), Case Fior (2,74 km), Case Frasson (1,43 km), Case Lago (3,07 km), Case Moro (1,67 km), Case Sabbadin (2,34 km), Case Turcato (1,58 km), Case Zardo - VMasaccio (1,40 km), Case Zordan - VMasaccio (1,42 km), Castione (4,30 km), Chioggia (2,16 km), Grande (2,08 km), Madonna (1,35 km), Monte Grappa (1,33 km), Motte (2,48 km), Muson (1,34 km), Pagnane (2,34 km), Panevecco (2,18 km), Santa Giustina (1,88 km), Vallo (2,53 km), Vegre (2,49 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Castello di Godego.
The locality of Le Vegre rises 53 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Le Vegre counts 299 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Le Vegre (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Castello di Godego, to whom Le Vegre belongs.
- Map and road map of Le Vegre
- A selection of videos about Le Vegre
- The latest news about Le Vegre, the municipality of Castello di Godego, the province of Treviso and the Veneto region.