The village of Madonna is 1,35 kilometers far from the same town of Castello di Godego to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Castello di Godego also belong the localities of Alberone (2,86 km), Avenali (3,50 km), Battistini (2,05 km), Borgo Via San Martino (1,80 km), Borgo Viottolo Chioggia (3,89 km), Brentellona (1,84 km), Ca' Leoncino (1,96 km), Ca' Moresco (1,32 km), Case Candiotto (1,37 km), Case Castellan - VSan Pietro (2,54 km), Case Civiero (1,05 km), Case Comacchio - VSan Pietro (1,52 km), Case Conte (1,61 km), Case Daminato (2,19 km), Case Dussin (2,31 km), Case Fior (2,74 km), Case Frasson (1,43 km), Case Lago (3,07 km), Case Moro (1,67 km), Case Sabbadin (2,34 km), Case Turcato (1,58 km), Case Zardo - VMasaccio (1,40 km), Case Zordan - VMasaccio (1,42 km), Castione (4,30 km), Chioggia (2,16 km), Grande (2,08 km), Le Vegre (2,86 km), Monte Grappa (1,33 km), Motte (2,48 km), Muson (1,34 km), Pagnane (2,34 km), Panevecco (2,18 km), Santa Giustina (1,88 km), Vallo (2,53 km), Vegre (2,49 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Castello di Godego.
The locality of Madonna rises 60 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Madonna counts 29 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Madonna (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Castello di Godego, to whom Madonna belongs.
- Map and road map of Madonna
- A selection of videos about Madonna
- The latest news about Madonna, the municipality of Castello di Godego, the province of Treviso and the Veneto region.