The village of Marangona is 4,95 kilometers far from the same town of Loria to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Loria also belong the localities of Alberoni (6,15 km), Bessica (2,76 km), Brentelle (3,33 km), Ca' Serena (1,28 km), Cacciatora (2,01 km), Cantoni di Sotto (2,80 km), Case Frattin (2,15 km), Case Lanzarini (4,58 km), Case Marin (4,19 km), Case Nervo (3,54 km), Case Orso (1,80 km), Case Pellizzari (2,78 km), Case Tarraran (3,09 km), Case Zilio (6,45 km), Castiglione (5,93 km), Castione (5,50 km), Cornorotto (1,65 km), De Gasperi (6,78 km), Della Croce (2,31 km), Fontanelle (2,22 km), La Colombara (2,38 km), La Piccola (6,65 km), Manfrina (4,50 km), Manzolino (1,36 km), Martiri della Liberta' (0,56 km), Masaccio (0,90 km), Mascagni (4,02 km), Monte Antelao (2,99 km), Monte Bianco (3,77 km), Musonello (0,88 km), Pighenzo (2,66 km), Ramon (1,71 km), Ramon - Campagna (3,94 km), Sega (6,54 km), Verdi (4,67 km), Vignola (1,27 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Loria.
The locality of Marangona rises 77 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Marangona counts 48 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Marangona (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Loria, to whom Marangona belongs.
- Map and road map of Marangona
- A selection of videos about Marangona
- The latest news about Marangona, the municipality of Loria, the province of Treviso and the Veneto region.