The village of Mascagni is 4,02 kilometers far from the same town of Loria to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Loria also belong the localities of Alberoni (6,15 km), Bessica (2,76 km), Brentelle (3,33 km), Ca' Serena (1,28 km), Cacciatora (2,01 km), Cantoni di Sotto (2,80 km), Case Frattin (2,15 km), Case Lanzarini (4,58 km), Case Marin (4,19 km), Case Nervo (3,54 km), Case Orso (1,80 km), Case Pellizzari (2,78 km), Case Tarraran (3,09 km), Case Zilio (6,45 km), Castiglione (5,93 km), Castione (5,50 km), Cornorotto (1,65 km), De Gasperi (6,78 km), Della Croce (2,31 km), Fontanelle (2,22 km), La Colombara (2,38 km), La Piccola (6,65 km), Manfrina (4,50 km), Manzolino (1,36 km), Marangona (4,95 km), Martiri della Liberta' (0,56 km), Masaccio (0,90 km), Monte Antelao (2,99 km), Monte Bianco (3,77 km), Musonello (0,88 km), Pighenzo (2,66 km), Ramon (1,71 km), Ramon - Campagna (3,94 km), Sega (6,54 km), Verdi (4,67 km), Vignola (1,27 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Loria.
The locality of Mascagni rises 74 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Mascagni counts 25 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Mascagni (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Loria, to whom Mascagni belongs.
- Map and road map of Mascagni
- A selection of videos about Mascagni
- The latest news about Mascagni, the municipality of Loria, the province of Treviso and the Veneto region.