The village of Vezzane is 4,88 kilometers far from the same town of Caprino Veronese to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Caprino Veronese also belong the localities of Boi (2,54 km), Braga (4,30 km), Braghizzola (3,87 km), Broieschi (5,35 km), Caiar (1,03 km), Casetta Cimi (1,47 km), Ceredello (1,95 km), Coliel (7,19 km), Fornase (2,60 km), Gamberon (3,42 km), Gaon (0,94 km), Lubiara (3,44 km), Maso (6,21 km), Moie (6,68 km), Montecchio (1,71 km), Montesi (3,63 km), Ori - Vegerana (4,13 km), Pazzon (3,15 km), Peagne (1,97 km), Pesina (4,84 km), Pesina Spezie (3,50 km), Pesine Bisse (5,65 km), Piazzole (2,16 km), Piozze (2,81 km), Porcino (4,06 km), Renzon (3,57 km), Rubiana (1,42 km), Ruina (2,86 km), San Martino - Platano (2,41 km), San Michele (1,78 km), Scrimei (2,49 km), Spiazzi (7,74 km), Spiazzi Bazzega (8,01 km), Spiazzi Masetto (6,26 km), Spiazzi Piani (7,58 km), Trambasore (1,22 km), Vilmezzano (3,08 km), Zovo (1,77 km), Zuanette (0,90 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Caprino Veronese.
The locality of Vezzane rises 515 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Vezzane counts 46 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Vezzane (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Caprino Veronese, to whom Vezzane belongs.
- Map and road map of Vezzane
- A selection of videos about Vezzane
- The latest news about Vezzane, the municipality of Caprino Veronese, the province of Verona and the Veneto region.