The village of Gonzi is 1,27 kilometers far from the same town of Conco to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of Conco also belong the localities of Alto (2,12 km), Bagnara (0,98 km), Bastianelli (2,99 km), Belghe (1,66 km), Bertacchi (2,29 km), Berti (4,12 km), Bielli (3,38 km), Bissacca (1,31 km), Boeme (2,72 km), Brombe (6,02 km), Busa (2,82 km), Ciscati (2,94 km), Colpi (0,99 km), Cortesi (1,31 km), Costa (1,92 km), Cunchele (1,54 km), Fontanelle (2,67 km), Galgi (2,61 km), Gomarolo (0,75 km), Lastaro (2,95 km), Lazzera (0,90 km), Lupati (1,32 km), Monte Cogolin (3,84 km), Nogara (1,36 km), Orni - Oneste (1,22 km), Orsati (2,10 km), Pezzini (1,27 km), Pile (0,94 km), Pizzati (3,62 km), Pologni (1,17 km), Puffele (3,77 km), Ronchi (0,46 km), Rovera (1,49 km), Rubbietto (4,54 km), Rubbio (5,45 km), Santa Caterina (1,84 km), Stringari (1,30 km), Topi (1,56 km), Tortima (3,08 km), Xilli (1,74 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of Conco.
The locality of Gonzi rises 630 meters abobe sea level.
The population of Gonzi counts 11 inhabitants.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Gonzi (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of Conco, to whom Gonzi belongs.
- Map and road map of Gonzi
- A selection of videos about Gonzi
- The latest news about Gonzi, the municipality of Conco, the province of Vicenza and the Veneto region.