The village of Borgo Bia is 3,13 kilometers far from the same town of RosÓ to whom it belongs.
To the municipality of RosÓ also belong the localities of Aggregato Cassola (2,20 km), Aggregato Rossano Veneto (3,44 km), Aggregato Scalchi (4,17 km), Borgo Carlessi (2,49 km), Borgo Castellan (4,38 km), Borgo Grandessi (2,53 km), Borgo Pacelli (2,98 km), Borgo Risorgimento (1,74 km), Borgo Rogge (3,70 km), Borgo Tocchi (1,93 km), Ca' Borini (2,65 km), Campagnola (2,54 km), Contrada Aurelia (2,67 km), Contrada Brega (3,56 km), Contrada Paoletti (3,12 km), Contrada Silvio Pellico (2,95 km), Molini (3,30 km), Oppio (4,57 km), Rosario (2,98 km), San Pietro (2,53 km), Sant'Anna (3,62 km), Stazione Rossano (3,12 km), Tocche (2,81 km), Travettore (3,83 km), Villa Roberti (2,54 km)
The number in parentheses following each village name indicate the distance between the same village and the municipality of RosÓ.
Please notice that in what follows no statistic nor population data are available at the moment: the same are available for the Italian places having al least the status of municipalities ad for most of the villages too.
The distribution of the most commun family names is equally unavailable.Please find in what follows:
- A set of photos about Borgo Bia (when available)
- Weather and weather forecast for the municipality of RosÓ, to whom Borgo Bia belongs.
- Map and road map of Borgo Bia
- A selection of videos about Borgo Bia
- The latest news about Borgo Bia, the municipality of RosÓ, the province of Vicenza and the Veneto region.